- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 (30 ounce) can chili beans in chili sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- Optional toppings: shredded cheddar, sour cream, green onions, corn chips
- Place ground beef in the bottom of the slow cooker and break into smaller chunks.
- Stir in all other ingredients except the macaroni.
- Cover. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- When there are 15 minutes remaining of cook time, add the uncooked pasta. Cover.
- Stir, check that pasta is cooked the way you like it!
- Serve with all your favorite toppings and enjoy!