- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 pound Velveeta, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, finely minced
- 1/2 pound white American cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Add all ingredients, except cilantro, into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally so everything is combined.
- When ready to serve, stir in chopped cilantro and enjoy!