- 1 (16-ounce) box Four Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T''s Pierogies
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon, cut into 12 pieces
2) Boil pierogies as directed on package. Drain.
3) In a 12-inch skillet over medium heat, melt butter and then saute pierogies, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle pierogies evenly with poppy seed mixture as they begin to brown. When done, arrange pierogies on serving plate.
4) Meanwhile, in a medium glass bowl, combine cream cheese and water. Place bowl in microwave and cook on medium high (70% power) for 20 to 30 seconds, stirring occasionally, until sauce is smooth, warm and saucy. Top each pierogy with some cream cheese mixture and a piece of smoked salmon. Serve and enjoy!