- 1 box brownie mix
- 7 - 8 graham crackers
- 7 Hershey's chocolate bars
- 1 package jumbo marshmallows
The only way to make brownies even better? Make them s'mores brownies!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
2) Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish.
3) Over the brownie mix, layer graham crackers, Hershey's chocolate and jumbo marshmallows. Top with remaining brownie batter.
4) Bake for 30 minutes, or adding 10 minutes to the time suggested on the brownie instructions. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5) Serve and enjoy!