- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 5 ounces mini marshmallows
- 2 packets instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, crushed
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Chocolate Sauce
- Chopped Hershey's chocolate bars and mini marshmallows, for topping
Yes, we are obsessed with all things s'mores. And right now we are beyond obsessed with this S'mores Icebox Cake. Guys. GUYS. IT. IS. SO. GOOD.1) In a large bowl, add Cool Whip, marshmallow fluff and mini marshmallows. Stir to combine.
2) In a separate bowl, whisk together chocolate pudding mix and milk until thick.
3) Begin layering the ice box cake. In a large dish, cover the bottom with crushed graham cracker crust. Top with half the chocolate pudding, half the marshmallow mixture and cover with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Layer again with remaining pudding, marshmallow mixture and more cereal. Top with chocolate sauce, chopped Hershey's chocolate bars and mini marshmallows.
4) Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
5) When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator and using a cooking torch, slightly brown the marshmallows on top. If you don't have a cooking torch, leave that step out. Serve and enjoy!