Deliciously fudgy brownies, with a delightful Snickers filling. In safe to say that we're obsessed.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper (you want the paper hanging off the sides). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix melted butter and sugar until combined. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined. Gently fold in chopped Snickers.
- Pour batter into lined baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- While fudge brownies cool, make the topping by melting soft caramels, milk, and butter together. Microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
- Pour caramel mixture over brownies. Top with melted chocolate and chopped peanuts. Allow brownies to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!