Serves: 12 People
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cinnamon sugar (1/2 cup sugar + 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
This Sopapilla Cheesecake is everything!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll 1 can of dough and press into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish. Make sure to seal the edges.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until combined. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over dough in baking dish.
- Top with the second can of unrolled dough, sealing the edges. Pour butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!