Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- FOR THE SALAD:
- Large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups corn
- 15 ounces black beans
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large orange bell pepper, chopped
- 5 green onions, sliced A healthy salad that's perfect as a side dish, appetizer, or even dinner! You'll love it!
- To a blender or food processor, add all the dressing ingredients. Puree until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- In a large bowl, add all the salad ingredients.
- Toss with dressing, serve and enjoy!