- Butter, for greasing bundt pan
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- Marinara sauce, for serving
- Sliced basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a bundt pan with butter. Set aside.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package instructions until al-dente. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, mix together cooked spaghetti, mozzarella, white cheddar, milk, Parmigiano-Reggiano, beaten eggs, salt and pepper until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into greased bundt pan, scraping everything from the bowl.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and bubbling. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving dish, cut into slices, garnish with basil, serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!