Sparkling Apple Lemon Bourbon
Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup bourbon of choice
- 1/4 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 cup Sprite
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- Sliced apples, lemons and mint leaves, for serving
Picture it: the weather is warm, you're feeling good and you're hanging out with friends, sipping on a glass of Sparkling Apple Lemon Bourbon. Yes please!
- In a large jug, mix together apple juice, bourbon, ginger ale, Sprite and the juice from half a lemon.
- Mix chopped mint leaves with sugar. Dip the rim of your glass first in honey, then in sugar mint.
- Add ice, apple chunks, lemon slices and mint leaves to glass. Pour drink into the glass, serve and enjoy!