- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 3 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 can LA MORENA Sliced Jalapenos
- Flour tortillas
- Grated Chihuahua cheese
- Pour the chicken broth into the slow cooker. Add the first 7-ounce can of LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. Stir peppers in adobo and broth together to mix. Add the chicken breasts evenly to the slow cooker. Add the second 7-ounce can of LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce.
- Add 1 cup (or more) of LA MORENA Sliced Jalapenos (use a fork to take the peppers and carrots out of the can and into the measuring cup.)
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours until the chicken is falling apart. Pull the chicken apart with forks in the slow cooker, tearing the peppers up along with the chicken.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken and peppers into a container, draining some of the broth as you do. Once the chicken and peppers are transferred to a new bowl or container, pour some of the broth over it to keep it moist and flavorful.
- Spoon onto flour tortillas. Top with Chihuahua cheese and wrap tightly into a burrito.