Don't go out for chow mein, make your own with this easy and tasty recipe for Spicy
Shrimp Chow Mein. It's like, legit amazing.
1) Cook chow mein noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
2) Heat oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until shrimp is pink.
3) Add garlic, cabbage, chili flakes, soy sauce, oyster sauce and water. Stir to combine.
4) When liquid starts to bubble, add chow mein noodles, bean sprouts and green onion. Toss until fully coated.
5) Garnish with sesame seeds, serve and enjoy!