Serves: 8 people
Cooking Time: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 1 can beer of choice
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Corn tortillas (you can also use hard taco shells)
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend, for serving
- Chopped tomatoes, for serving
Is this the easiest chicken taco recipe of all time? Basically. Go forth and enjoy Spicy Slow Cooker Beer Chicken Tacos!
- Place chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker. Cover with salsa verde, beer, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. After 4 hours, use two forks to shred the chicken inside the slow cooker. Cover again and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place shredded chicken on tortilla and top with shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!