- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Cook linguine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic, chili flakes, and capers. Stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add white wine and bring to a light boil. Add tomatoes, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Toss in linguine noodles, making sure they're fully coated.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy!