- 9 - 10 lasagna sheets
- 8 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted, drained and chopped
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups marinara sauce, divided
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles until just softened. Drain and cut noodles in half.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together spinach, ricotta, egg, garlic, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese until fully combined.
- Spread 1 cup of tomato sauce in the bottom of a round baking dish.
- Add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of spinach mixture to a lasagna noodle and gently roll it tightly. Carefully place in baking dish. Continue until all noodles and filling have been used.
- Top roll-ups with remaining 1 cup of marinara sauce, red pepper flakes and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly on top. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with more marinara sauce if desired and enjoy!