- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1) Preheat oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2) Spiralize sweet potatoes, the same way you would with zoodles. If the length is too long, use a scissor to cut.
3) Add spiralized sweet potatoes to a large bowl with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt and pepper. Toss until the potatoes are fully coated.
4) Transfer to baking sheet. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until desired level of crispiness is reached.
5) Serve and enjoy!