- 1 package sugar cookie mix
- Assorted Jolly Ranchers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and set aside
- Prepare sugar cookie dough according to package instructions.
- Roll out cookie dough on a floured surface. Cut 12 circular cookies. Using a smaller cookie cutter, cut a shape in the middle of the cookies.
- Place cookies on a lined cookie sheet. Place a Jolly Rancher in the hole of each cookie. Depending on the size, you'll need either 1 or 2 Jolly Ranchers.
- Bake cookies for 20 minutes, or until golden. Don't let cookies and the Jolly Rancher burn. Remove from the oven and allow cookies to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!