- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat first in egg, then in panko, making sure pieces are fully coated. Place in baking dish.
3) Bake chicken for 15 to 20 minutes, or until its crispy and cooked through.
4) While chicken cooks, make the sauce. In a medium pan over medium-high heat, whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, hoisin sauce, ginger and Sriracha. Stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
5) Toss cooked chicken in sauce until fully coated.
6) Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!