Serves: 12 people
Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream, halved
Seriously, how cute are these Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs?!
- Firstly, Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and grease.
- In a large bowl, add white cake mix, egg whites, water, and vanilla Greek yogurt. Mix together until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour into a baking dish and smooth out the top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Once the cake is cooled, remove it from the baking dish and cut into 2-inch cubes.
- Layer cake cubes and hulled strawberries on kabob skewers.
- In 2 separate bowls add chocolate and white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup heavy cream. Microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until fully melted and smooth. Drizzle over kabobs.
- Serve strawberry shortcake kabobs with more chocolate for dipping and enjoy!