- 1 loaf French bread
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice French loaf in half, lengthwise. Remove bread inside to hollow out. Place bread pieces in a large bowl.
- Grease a large skillet with cooking spray. Brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain grease.
- Stir onions and garlic into beef and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour ground beef mixture over bread pieces in bowl. Mix until combined. Scoop beef into one side of the hollowed out bread. Top with cheddar cheese and cover with other half of bread.
- Carefully place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until bread is golden and cheese is fully melted.
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter and chopped parsley. Brush over the top of bread as soon as you remove from the oven. Serve and enjoy!