Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- FOR THE RICE:
- LA MORENA Pickled Jalapeno Peppers, diced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- FOR THE SHRIMP:
- Frozen shrimp
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- LA MORENA Chipotle Sauce (optional)
Recipe courtesy of Styl'd Grace!
- To make the rice, dice up jalapenos very small and place them to the side. Cook the rice slowly, adding butter and fresh cilantro as it is finishing. On the side, grill the diced jalapenos. When rice is done, place in a tortilla with diced jalapenos.
- Thaw shrimp and season with salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook in a pan with oil, emptying 1 can (or more, depending on the amount of shrimp) of LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. For an extra kick, add in some extra LA MORENA Chipotle Sauce. When cooked, place in the tacos and enjoy!