- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup milk
- 7 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Optional Toppings:
- Turbinado sugar
- Sliced bananas
- Sliced strawberries
- Flaked coconut
- Maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Tear KING'S HAWAIIAN bread into bite-sized pieces. Arrange evenly in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Whisk coconut milk, milk, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl. Pour milk mixture over the bread, covering all pieces.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, keeping an eye on the top and covering with foil if it starts to burn. When finished, the french toast bake will be puffy and firm; it shouldn't jiggle when you shake it.
- Optional: After everything is fully baked, top with turbinado sugar and banana slices and return to the oven, uncovered, for a few minutes, until golden brown. Remove and let stand for 15 minutes. Top with strawberry slices for a big color pop!