- 1 (12.84-ounce) box Mini Four Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's Pierogies
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 8 tablespoons white miso paste
- 6 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark aged miso paste
- Non-stick cooking spray
2) Take pierogies direct from freezer and cook in deep fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 3 minutes or until golden brown. Toss with miso sauce.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Toss pierogies in miso sauce and bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.