- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 30 ounces frozen tater tots, slightly defrosted
- 1 pound cooked breakfast sausage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder until combined. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, add tater tots, cooked breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Mix until combined.
- Add tater tot mixture to a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Evenly pour egg mixture over tater tots.
- Bake casserole for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy!