- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 to 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- Prepare tater tots according to package instructions. Remove from oven and stack in an oven-safe skillet.
- While tater tots bake, add ground beef and taco seasoning to a skillet. Stir to combine. Cook until beef is browned.
- Once tater tots are stacked, top with browned beef and shredded cheese. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream, pickled jalapenos, black olives, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!