- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 package ravioli of choice
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Marinara sauce, for serving
- In a bowl, combine eggs and buttermilk. In another bowl, add salt and pepper to breadcrumbs.
- Dredge ravioli pieces first in buttermilk, then in breadcrumbs. Make sure ravioli is fully coated.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a deep skillet until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Gently add coated ravioli to hot oil and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip ravioli halfway through, so both sides fry evenly.
- Remove ravioli from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Salt and pepper, to taste when ready to eat, top toasted ravioli with shredded parmesan, serve with marinara sauce, and enjoy!