- 2 cups mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 bottle rose wine
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 ounces berry liqueur
- Blend together mixed berries and honey. Add rose wine and pulse a few times to combine.
- Pour mixture into a container and freeze for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight.
- Once frozen, break up the mixture and blend again with lime juice and berry liqueur. You want it to reach a slushie consistency.
- Garnish with more berries and mint leaves, serve and enjoy!