Chocolate cake with chocolate sauce and chocolate frosting. Yes PLEASE!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs. Beat until fully combined. Pour batter into the greased cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- In another bowl, add semi-sweet chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwaves for 1 minute, stirring until smooth and completely combined.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the cake. Pour chocolate mixture over cake, making sure to get it in the holes. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To make the frosting, beat together whipping cream, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract until thick and combined. Frost cake.
- Top with mini chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, crushed Oreos and more chocolate sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!