When we call this the Ultimate Cheeseburger, we mean it! It's got three kinds of cheese, crispy bacon, and a fried egg -- it's epic!
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Form 4 large burger patties and season them heavily with salt and pepper on each side.
- Place burgers on the grill and cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until there are dark grill marks and the desired internal temperature has been achieved.
- Once they are cooked, set them off to the side of the grill and place on each burger 3 slices of cheese (one slice of each kind of cheese). Close the grill door for 2 to 3 minutes to melt.
- Lay down a leaf of lettuce on the bottom toasted pretzel roll bun and then add on the cheeseburger, fried egg, crisp bacon strips, onion, sliced tomatoes, and toasted pretzel bun top. Add your desired condiments and enjoy!