- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Flax egg, 2 1/2 tablespoons water + 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until fully combined.
- Grease a skillet with cooking spray. Add a ladle of batter and cook on both sides until pancake is browned.
- Top with peanut butter and maple syrup for serving and enjoy!