- 1 large watermelon
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced fruits (kiwis, blueberries, etc.)
Say goodbye to summer with this Watermelon Cheesecake. It's sweet and tasty, without being overwhelming!
1) Cut a 3-inch thick slice from the middle of the watermelon.
2) Using a spoon, carefully carefully carve out the middle of the watermelon. Don't carve too much though, as you still want the watermelon to be thick and sturdy to serve as the "crust."
3) In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk and vanilla extract until combined.
4) Pour cream cheese mixture into carved out watermelon. Top with fruits of your choice (we went with kiwis and blueberries!). Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until fully set.
5) Serve and enjoy!