- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 bag pink candy melts
- 1 bag blue candy melts
- 1 bag purple candy melts
- Confetti sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate chips and candy melts in the microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring each time until completely melted and smooth. Scoop candy melts into ziplock bags with the corner cut off.
- Pour white chocolate over parchment paper, making the base layer. Pipe candy melts over white chocolate and swirls with the back of a wooden spoon or a kabob stick. Cover with confetti sprinkles.
- Freeze for 1 hour, or until completely set.
- Remove from freezer, break apart using your hands, serve and enjoy!