This will definitely become a favorite White Wine
Garlic Shrimp Pasta
1) Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for about one minute. Add shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes per side, until pink and just cooked through. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
2) Pour wine into skillet and stir, releasing the garlic bits in the pan. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Reduce heat to medium and stir in half and half, bringing to a simmer. Add spinach leaves and stir until wilted. Taste, and season with salt and pepper. Finally, stir in Parmesan cheese.
4) Allow sauce to continue simmering until cheese has melted and sauce is thick. Add shrimp back to sauce and cook for 1 minute, stirring so shrimp is fully coated.
5) Serve over pasta, rice or with a side of crusty bread. Enjoy!