For Avocado Ranch Hummus:
- 1 Avocado
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Can Chickpeas Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing Powder
For Veggie Wraps:
- 8 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 small Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers
- 4 tortillas wrap
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make Avocado Ranch Hummus: In a blender, mix avocado, lemon juice, olive oil, beans, ranch powder. Puree until well blended and creamy. Add salt to taste.
- Julienne carrots and slice cucumber and peppers.
- Spread Avocado Ranch Hummus on the bottom of each tortilla.
- Next, add 2 lettuce leaves each tortillas and top up with mixed greens. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap the tortilla into a burrito shape and fold in the sides. Then, cut it in the middle and serve. Refrigerate if needed ahead of time.