Trust us when we say that this Giant Oreo Chocolate Bar is worth every minute you put into making it.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour 1 cup of milk chocolate into the loaf pan. Chill for about 10 minutes in the freezer or so it is set.
- Pour 1/2 cup of white chocolate into the loaf pan and put it back in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Blend Oreos in a food processor until they're crumbs. In a bowl, mix Oreo crumbs with cream cheese. Spread Oreo mixture evenly into loaf pan and cover with 1/2 cup white chocolate. Freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of milk chocolate and set for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and pop the whole thing out of the loaf pan and place it on a wire rack. Cover with the remaining 2 1/2 cups of milk chocolate. Freezer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Once everything is all set, serve Giant Oreo Chocolate Bar and enjoy!