- 1/4 cup organic agave nectar
- 1 large pouch Ginger Peach Black Iced Tea
- 1 quart fresh water
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- Fill a kettle with 1 quart of fresh water and heat to boiling. Place one large Ginger Peach Black Ice Tea pouch in a heat-safe pitcher and pour in hot water. Steep for 3-5 minutes and then remove the pouch. Allow cooling completely.
- In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice, 1/4 cup agave nectar, and peach slices. Stir to coat thoroughly.
- Add 2 cups Ginger Peach Black Iced Tea to the bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture into popsicle trays or popsicle maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place in freezer till solid.