You've never thought to make an iced tea popsicle? Let these Ginger Peach Iced Tea Popsicles show you how amazingly tasty they are.
Feel free to experiment to create your perfect iced tea popsicle. Try Ginger Peach Green Tea or Ginger Peach 100% White Tea for nuanced flavor. Candied ginger or a dash of cinnamon also adds a spicy kick.
- Fill a kettle with 1 quart of fresh water and heat to boiling. Place one large Ginger Peach Black Ice Tea pouch in a heat-safe pitcher and pour in hot water. Steep for 3-5 minutes and then remove the pouch. Allow cooling completely.
- In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice, 1/4 cup agave nectar, and peach slices. Stir to coat thoroughly.
- Add 2 cups Ginger Peach Black Iced Tea to the bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture into popsicle trays or popsicle maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place in freezer till solid.