- 4-5 baby bok choy, halved
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Wash and prepare bok choy, season with pepper.
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, garlic powder, and honey; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet heat oil till hot then black bok choy face down to get a nice sear. Then pour glaze over and let it simmer.
- Once the sauce has reduced, flip over and cook the other side. Plate and garnish with sesame seeds!