- 1/2 cauliflower, florets
- 1 box gluten-free fettuccine
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 chicken breasts, slightly pounded
- 5 oregano sprigs
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl marinate chicken with tomatoes, cauliflower, paprika, 6 tablespoons olive oil, oregano, and 1/2 lemon, sliced.
- Season with salt and place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast in the oven so that chicken breast is fully cook and veggies brown for about 40 minutes.
- Place a pot of water to boil, cook gluten-free fettuccine according to directions, drain and toss with roasted veggies, remaining olive oil, and 1/2 lemon, juiced.
- Serve garnished with sliced chicken breast over the top and fresh oregano.