- 1 1 lb. package whole wheat gnocchi
- 1 1 lb. package cooked chicken sausage (any flavor), sliced in 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 10 oz. package spinach (or about 3 heaping cups)
- Optional: Chopped fresh tomatoes, Parmesan cheese
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Cook the gnocchi according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil, if using (see notes below). Add sliced chicken sausage and spinach, and saute for 3-4 minutes, until sausage is warmed and spinach is slightly wilted.
- Mix with the gnocchi, once it's cooked, and serve! Top with chopped tomatoes and Parmesan cheese, if desired.