- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 lamb rib chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup STAR Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- In a small bowl, combine the kosher salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Season both sides on the lamb chops with the seasoning. Let the seasoned lamb sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the lamb chops to the pan and sear on each side for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Remove the lamb from the pan.
- Add in the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Then add in the STAR Golden Balsamic Vinegar. Use a wooden spatula to scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Add in the brown sugar and mix until dissolved. Simmer for about 5 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add the butter, rosemary, and lamb to the pan. Cook for 5-8 minutes, spooning the sauce over the lamb until the lamb chops are done to your liking and the sauce has thickened. Enjoy!