- 1 package Golden Oreos, finely crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- In a large bowl, mix together crushed Oreos and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a baking dish. Refrigerate.
- In another bowl, beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons milk and sugar, until fluffy. Gently fold in half of the Cool Whip. Spread cream cheese layer over the crust. Refrigerate.
- Make pudding layer by whisking together 3 1/4 cup milk and chocolate pudding pack. Spread pudding over the cream cheese layer. Layer remaining Cool Whip over pudding. (If pudding isn't firm enough, refrigerate for 5 minutes before adding Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Refrigerate for at last 5 hours, or until completely firm. Serve and enjoy!