- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 tablespoon active yeast
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 1 container marshmallow fluff
- Mix warm water, yeast, and brown sugar. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 1/4 cups flour and mix well.
- Add remaining flour and salt, knead into a ball. Let dough rest for 20 minutes in a warm (not hot) area.
- Grease pan with butter.
- Roll dough very thin and place in greased pan.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Finely crush Golden Oreos in a food processor.
- Lightly coat the crust with butter, evenly spread the marshmallow fluff over it, then cover with crushed up Oreos.
- Place Hershey pieces all around the pizza.
- Bake for 15 minutes, drizzle with chocolate syrup and enjoy! This is best served warm.