- 8 ounces uncooked shells pasta
- 3 cups red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (or green onion), finely chopped
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Cook pasta al dente according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile cut grapes in half and chop scallions.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, and minced garlic.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain. Return back to the pot.
- In another bowl, mix feta cheese, onion and add salt and pepper.
- While pasta is hot, add cheese, green onion, grape, and mix.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate covered for at least two hours or overnight.
- Before serving, toss gently.