- 2 cups leftover rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced apple
- ½ cup grapes, halved
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bread
- 4 leaves Boston bibb lettuce
Get ready to indulge in one of the tastiest, healthy sandwiches out there! This Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Sandwich will wow your taste-buds. You would never guess something that could taste so good could be so healthy! Filled with fresh, juicy veggies, every bite of the chicken salad is packed with flavor.
Everything about this recipe is to die for. Use organic ingredients for an even healthier version. It will leave you craving more, every time! It looks simply scrumptious, from the nice, plump tomatoes, to the bright, crisp lettuce peeking out from the bread. The Greek yogurt gives it a uniquely delicious flavor, you won't even think about using mayo again. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! Good thing it's easy to make in bulk.
You can make plenty to save for lunch throughout the week. Simply keep it refrigerated until you're ready to devour it, and you're golden. These make for some of the best lunch leftovers you can have. This is going to be your new lunch go-to, it's so quick and easy to make!
It only takes a few simple ingredients to whip this beauty up. For the 15 minutes of your time that it will take to make, it's worth every second of it! Once you make this staple, your lunch will never be the same again. Try it today and introduce your taste-buds to what is quite possibly the best thing since sliced bread. You will be forever glad that you tried it. Enjoy!
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve sandwiches on bread with chicken mixture and lettuce.