- 14 eggs
- 12 slices American cheese
- 12 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a muffin tin with softened butter. Grab 12 eggs and crack one egg into each tin. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes (or, for a runny yolk, bake for 10 minutes; for a very hard yolk, bake for 20).
- While eggs cook, prepare your buns. Cut KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in half and separate rolls from each other. In a wide-bottomed dish, combine 2 remaining eggs, syrup, and milk. Dip the inside of each roll half into the egg mixture and place on a griddle. Remove once golden brown.
- Cook bacon on a griddle until crispy. Once done, break each slice in half.
- To prepare a breakfast sandwich, place 1 baked egg, 1 slice of cheese, and two pieces of bacon onto each bun.
- Serve Griddle Breakfast Sandwich and enjoy!