- 2 cups shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well)
- ⅓ cup buffalo sauce
- 6 oz. light cream cheese
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 ½ tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 slices good crusty bread
- 6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
On the hunt for a delicious grilled cheese sandwich? Try this Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese. It's perfect for leftovers!
- In a large bowl, add shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and garlic powder. Mix to combine fully.
- To make each sandwich: spread butter on two slices of sourdough bread. Top each sandwich with 1 slice of Havarti, about 1/4 cup of chicken, and another slice of Havarti. Top with a second buttered piece of bread.
- Heat remaining butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place sandwiches in skillet and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Sandwiches are done when the cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat, serve Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese with buffalo cheese sauce and enjoy!