Skip to content
- 4 slices seeded rye bread
- 4 tsp butter
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices ham
- Scallions chopped
- Heat a skillet over low heat.
- Spread the butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Place one slice of bread in the skillet, butter side down.
- Assemble the first sandwich - 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of ham, tarragon, scallions, 2 slices of cheese, and the second slice of bread and butter side up.
- Cook over low heat for 3-5 minutes. Turn the sandwich over once the bread is golden brown and the cheese has started to melt.
- Cook on the second side for an additional 3-5 minutes, until bread is golden brown, the cheese is melted, and the ham is heated.
- Cook second sandwich and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.