Serves: 8 people
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 pints of Halo Top Vanilla Bean
- 4 fresh peaches
- Grapeseed oil (or vegetable oil)
Summer may be over, but you can enjoy peaches all year round. Especially when you eat them à la mode with Halo Top's vanilla bean ice cream!
- Cut peaches along the seam all the way around and twist halves off the pit.
- Brush cut sides with grapeseed oil or vegetable oil.
- Cook, cut side down, on a hot grill until fruit has grill marks. Approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Take peaches off the grill and top each peach half with one scoop of Halo Top Vanilla Bean ice cream. Approximately ½ cup of Halo Top.