- ½ lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ yellow onion chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pouch RightRice Creamy Cracked Pepper Risotto
- Chopped parsley for serving
- Pat shrimp dry and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and add in shrimp. Grill for 1-2 minutes per side until no longer translucent.
- Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside. Add chopped onion to skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add chicken broth to skillet and bring to a boil. Add in RightRice Creamy Cracked Pepper Risotto and boil uncovered for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat and let it stand covered for about 7 minutes. Stir and serve risotto right away, topped with grilled shrimp and chopped parsley.