Skip to content
- 1 tube crescent roll dough (8-count)
- 16 deli ham slices
- 8 cheddar cheese slice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley (dried)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the crescent dough pieces.
- Lay down two pieces of deli ham, leaving a margin of dough on both ends.
- Place a piece of cheese on top of the ham.
- Beginning from the widest end, begin to roll up the crescent dough, encasing the ham and cheese on the inside.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Mix together the melted butter, garlic powder and parsley.
- Brush the butter mixture over the tops of the rollers.
- Bake for approximately 8 – 10 minutes or until the tops of the rollers are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
Share This Recipe!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.